shop now. wear now. pay later. interest-free!*
Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your purchases (up to $1000),
so you can buy what you want today and pay it off in four fortnightly equal instalments.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
To use the service:
- Add items to your shopping cart and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method (you will be redirected to Afterpay)
- Register or login to your afterpay account and confirm payment
- Afterpay is an interest-free payment plan option
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks.
For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- Exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases within our usual 7-day exchange period and our normal Returns policy applies. Please notify us in advance via phone or email if you would like to make an exchange.
– If eligible for a refund per our Returns policy, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- Afterpay purchases may be returned in store for a credit note within 7 days of purchase.
- When you link your afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
*if a payment is due from you but not received by afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid.
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, please visit https://www.afterpay.com